Consultation before the procedure
All adults need an assessment and consultation prior to the operation. This can be done at the clinic. The consultation can be prior to, or on, the day of operation and all operations are carried out at Leyton Clinic, London.
Consultation will be free if circumcision or any procedure is done on the same day. Separate consultation costs a fee of £150.
If circumcision is not done due to any medical reason after assessment in the clinic, the consultation fee will still be charged. A referral letter will be given to your GP for further management.
We pride ourselves on being a private circumcision service by specialist Surgeon at the local GP surgery. All our operations are carried out by our Specialist Surgeon who is registered with the General Medical Council and has 26 years’ experience in Surgery.
We use sterile disposable single use instruments and local anaesthetic injection to numb the area. You will not put to sleep. You will be with us for approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes.
He has performed more than 7000 circumcisions in the UK.
Where We Are
4th Floor, Oliver Road Polyclinic
75 Oliver Road,
Leyton E10 5LG
What you need to do:
- Please read the information carefully on our website
- Please contact us if you have any question before the appointment.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the appointment.
- Please wear tight underwear to restrict the movement
- Please take pain killer 1 hour before the appointment
- Bring your earphone or headphones to listen or watch anything on your phone during your operation
We look forward to seeing you. Please do not hesitate to contact us if there are any questions or enquires.